Your property will send you a code. You will fill out a couple of forms. And boom, you’re ready to list.
Once you enter in listing information, Pillow will automatically create your listing for you and publish it on Airbnb, HomeAway and Vrbo.
We provide easy ways to remotely prepare your home, check-in guests, and communicate with them.
We pay you directly. You keep 75%. The other 25% goes to your building and Pillow for providing compliant short-term rentals.